Monday, December 14, 2009

We've moved! Moviemusereviews.com!

Dear followers, occasional readers and random Google searchers,

Movie Muse is now on a new site, and you can access it here.

Although Blogger has been good to me, it was time to allow myself greater control of the content and logistics of the site. I also wanted to make the site look as professional as possible, including having the actual domain name, in the event that I should use it as a legitimate resume tool.

The new Movie Muse will be just the same as the old, only better-looking and easier to navigate. I will even begin to start improving the content of the site now that I have more controls at my disposal. So go check it out and start leaving me feedback on how to make the site even better!

The other exciting piece to this is that I've officially launched Movie_Muse on Twitter. You can follow me here! In addition to links to all the content as it goes up on the site, I'll post some additional news and links to awesome Movie stuff around the web.

Thanks for reading! Happy Holidays!

Steven C

No comments:

Post a Comment